JSON Post API
This API method is under development, there may be changes to it. Please contact your customer representative to access the API method.
Address to request
Request Content (Body)
The request to the server must be wrapped with the request tag. The definitions of the subtags of this tag are as follows:
It is the user information that must be sent in order to receive authorization for the requested operation. The alt tags are as follows:
key: API Key that you can create from the settings section should be written in this field after logging in to your iletimerkezi.com panel. It is required to be sent when making a request.
hash: After logging into your iletimerkezi.com panel, the hash generated using the API Key and Secret Key that you can create from the settings section should be written in this field. It is required to be sent when making a request.
Contains information about the group to be edited. It doesn't repeat. The alt tags are as follows.
- id: Contains the unique numeric value of the group to be edited.
- name: The new name of the group.
- parent: If the edited group is a subgroup, you must send the id value of the main group, if the group you created is the main group, you must send it as blank or 0 (zero).
The response from the server is always wrapped in the response tag. The definition of subtags of this tag is as follows:
Contains information about the transaction status. The values returned by this tag can also be obtained by looking at the header information of the HTTP response. This tag is returned by default on every request made. The alt tags are as follows
- code: It is the numerical value that indicates the operation status.
- message: Contains an informational message about the transaction status.
Contains information of the created group. The definition of subtags of this tag is as follows:
- id: Contains the unique numeric value of the edited group.
- name: Contains the new name of the edited group.