XML Post API
This API method is under development, there may be changes to it. Please contact your customer representative to access the API method.
Address to request
Request Content (Body)
The request to the server must be wrapped with the request tag. The definitions of the subtags of this tag are as follows:
It is the user information that must be sent in order to receive authorization for the requested operation. The alt tags are as follows:
key: API Key that you can create from the settings section should be written in this field after logging in to your iletimerkezi.com panel. It is required to be sent when making a request.
hash: After logging into your iletimerkezi.com panel, the hash generated using the API Key and Secret Key that you can create from the settings section should be written in this field. It is required to be sent when making a request.
It contains the information of the group to which the people to be informed belong and how many people are requested. The alt tags are as follows.
- id: Contains the unique numeric id of the group the contacts belong to.
- page: Indicates the report page. It is not required to be sent when making a request. Its default value is 1.
- rowCount: Specifies the number of people on a report page. It is not required to be sent when making a request. Its default value is 1000. Its maximum value is 1000. If there are more than 1000 people, other order pages should be queried with a separate request.
The response from the server is always wrapped in the response tag. The definition of subtags of this tag is as follows:
Contains information about the transaction status. The values returned by this tag can also be obtained by looking at the header information of the HTTP response. This tag is returned by default on every request made. The alt tags are as follows
- code: It is the numerical value that indicates the operation status.
- message: Contains an informational message about the transaction status.
Contains information about the people in the group. The alt tags are as follows.
Contains contact information. It repeats as many times as the number of people. The alt tags are as follows.
id: Indicates the unique numeric value that represents the person.
name: Indicates the name of the person.
surname: Indicates the surname of the person.
email: Represents the email address of the person.
gsm: refers to the person's mobile phone information.
It refers to the directory fields defined for the person. The alt tags are as follows.
Indicates the directory area defined for the person. It repeats as many times as the defined area. The alt tags are as follows.
- id: Unique numeric value representing the Contacts field.
- value: Indicates the value held for the contact in the Contacts field.
- custom_field_settings: Indicates the value held for the contact in the Contacts field.
Contains groups that the person belongs to. The alt tags are as follows.
- group: Contains the information of the group the person belongs to. It repeats as many times as the group it is included in.
- id: Unique numeric value representing the group.